||Dr. Kiran T S
||Mrs. Mukta Sachidanand
||Soft Skills Trainer
||Two Coordinators from each department
Totally 10 coordinators
In-house Training Program
Soft Skills Development Lab/ Employable Skills Development Lab
Quality Improvement Initiative to Develop Professional Attitude
The Objective is to enhance our students’ Communication Skills to suit corporate needs. It promotes self-learning, to enhance scores in tests/examinations. Also, to learn beyond the syllabus to gain and enhance practical knowledge so as to perform in Technical interviews/ HR Interviews/ Jobs/ Career Progress.
Activities related to promote self-learning among students
- Study Skills through Flow Chart Methods
- Technical subjects Interactions
- Chapter-wise Presentations
- Group Discussions
- Bridge Courses
- To arrange short-term courses for additional learning to suit the needs and changing trends in industries: Computing Skills, Math Skills, Basic English, Business English, Technical Certification Skills Online Practice
- To use Audio-visual Aids for effective teaching-learning process available in Communication Skills Lab.
- Team Building with faculty members for effective Implementation of placement activities
- Regular GDs, Personality Development Programmes and Interview Skills for students.
- Business English Training that includes various activities.
Find your place on campus through Mentoring
- We help the sapling grow and nurture under Kalpataru.
- Building up Competitiveness/ Mentorship for jobs/ Higher studies
Based on your performance Mentorship is implemented through programs:
ELITE ( 60% & above record)
iPERFORM ( 55% to 60%)
iCAN (below 55%)
Placement Activities for Final & Pre-final Year Students
Numerical & Logical Ability - Verbal Ability
Life Skills & Soft Skills - Corporate Connect
Career Opportunities by Branch - Resume Building
Internship - Group Discussion
Launch of Student Driven Club-PACE CHANGERS
Career Planning and Decision Making is one of the most crucial aspects of an individual’s life. Every human being’s desire is not only getting a job, but also to progress in his/her career. Thus, in order to help each student realize his/her ultimate dream by making career decision in a rational manner and to become self-sufficient / self-reliant / responsible citizens.
- Enjoy the thrill of “Building up” by playing on your strengths
- Competitive exams preparation for Engineering students
- Preparations for GATE/GRE/TOFEL/IELTS are facilitated by appropriate Online practice trainings
- Business English Training: Max Value Basic Business English –Basic Level & Proficiency Level
- Employability Test: To know your stand for jobs at the National level
- To impart training in Soft Skill, Confidence-Building and Personality Development
- To prepare students to face Interviews and Group Discussions
- Where Innovation is encouraged
- KIT goes Digital:To keep pace with the National Policy of India going digital,
KIT has geared up by facilitating Online Tests’ Practice for Placement Preparations/ Online coaching for competitive examinations
To promote entrepreneurship skills in students and to make them self-reliant in their career
- Arranging In-plant Training in their core subject
- Awareness Programmes for UG & PG Students
- Providing impetus for final year students to launch their own enterprise/business after passing out
- Arranging seminars and guest lectures of famous industrialists